Adigun Rabbi Hinds of Deacons Farm, St Michael, has been remanded until July 21, after appearing in court today in connection with Sunday’s shooting at Deacons Farm.
Hinds, 25, of Block 5A Madison Terrace, was arrested and charged with possession of a firearm without a valid licence as well as possession without a valid licence.
He was not required to plead to the indictable charge when he appeared before Magistrate Kristie Cuffy-Sargeant in the District A Magistrates Court this morning.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App