Police have so far confirmed that one man has been detained following this morning’s high-speed chase through Brittons Hill and Wildey, St Michael.
However, they are yet to reveal either the identity of the man, who was taken into police custody for questioning, or the details surrounding the incident, which took several residents off-guard.
They reported hearing sirens and seeing at least five police vehicles pursuing a White motorcar through Brittons Hill before the man was apprehended near the Wildey gas station.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App