St Michael resident David Yearwood has become the fourth individual to die suddenly this month.
Forty-four-year-old Yearwood collapsed on the steps of a house in Chelsea Road, St Michael.
He leaves behind three children.
Earlier this month employees at the Esso Black Rock gas station were left in shock after their colleague, 17-year-old Azariah Lewis died on the job. Two other individuals, Carline Eastmond-Maynard, and Sylvester Trotman, also died suddenly.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App