Three men appeared in court today charged with the offence of affray which occurred on Saturday on Swan Street, Bridgetown.
Shawn Cecil Harding, 39, of Hinkson Land, White Hall St Michael; Damien Omar Carrington, 29, of 2nd Ave, Thomas Gap, President Kennedy Drive, St Michael; and 31-year-old Romell Bradshaw of Castle, St Peter, appeared in the District A Magistrates Court.
Harding was slapped with an additional charge of wounding with intent, for wounding Bradshaw.
On Saturday night, police responded to a report of three men fighting on Swan Street armed with knives.
Bradshaw was taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital (QEH), and treated and discharged for stab wounds.
Harding was also admitted to the QEH suffering from stab wounds, and was detained for two days.
Investigations led to the arrest of the three men.
Recent Local News
- Ministry launches investigation into death at senior citizens home
- Update - Police release the name of Vauxhall victim
- Police probe another unnatural death in St Lucy
- Family mourns for Mario Peters
- Update: Police investigate homicide at senior citizens home
- Police probe unnatural death in Christ Church
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App