Jamar Dewayne Bynoe, accused of the deaths of six women in the Campus Trendz fire, has been found guilty on six counts of murder and sentenced to death by hanging.
The verdict in the so-called Campus Trendz trial was handed down a short while ago.
The six young women died in a fire at the former Tudor Street boutique following an alleged robbery in September 2010.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App