Police are continuing investigations into the discovery of a body on the beach at Jones Bay, Bishops, St. Lucy, yesterday.
The body, which appears to be that of a male, was recovered from the beach located at the bottom of a 40-foot cliff by personnel of the Barbados Fire Service.
The grim find was made by a man around 5 p.m.
Police say no further information was available due to the body’s state of decomposition.
They are appealing to anyone with information to contact the Crab Hill Police Station at telephone number 310-7700 or Emergency number 211.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App