The public is asked to note that the main kitchen of the Queen Elizabeth Hospital will be closed for approximately six weeks to facilitate phase two of its renovation project.
The work, which began yesterday, will be completed by Friday, August 26.
In the interim, the kitchen staff will be utilizing the Schools Meals Centre at Harbour Road, St. Michael, to prepare meals for the patients.
The kitchen prepares 20 000 meals per month and the upgrades are necessary to ensure that the kitchen achieves Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points Certification to improve its food safety management practices .(PR)
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App