A 60-year-old St Michael man will appear before the District A Magistrates Court on multiple burglary offences and a string of other charges.
Cecil Orlando Harvey of Constitution Road, St Michael, has been charged with nine counts of burglary.
According to police, Harvey allegedly stole equipment including mobile phones, tablets and headphones between May and July.
He is also accused of committing burglary at the Courts Store at Sheraton Mall between June 29 and 30.
Harvey is also facing a number of drug related charges.
He is charged with two counts of possession of cocaine weighing 1.4 grammes; trafficking, possession with intent to supply; and possession of apparatus.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App