Twenty-nine year-old Omar Lavon Haynes of Silver Hill, Christ Church is due in court today, charged with Serious Bodily Harm in relation to the shooting death of Troy Trotman last Monday.
Trotman was travelling through Silver Hill when he was shot by an unknown assailant. He died at the scene.
Haynes is expected to appear at the Oistins Magistrates Court, which is temporarily located in the Supreme Court building.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App