The public is asked to note that the Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs is aware that two flavors of Betty Crocker Cake Mix have been recalled.
These include Betty Crocker Delights Super Moist Party Rainbow Chip Cake Mix (called Betty Crocker Super Moist Rainbow Bit Cake Mix in Canada) and Betty Crocker Delights Super Moist Carrot Cake Mix by General’s Mills.
However, the Standards Administration Unit of the Department is currently working with importers and distributors to ascertain whether the affected items have been imported into Barbados.
Detailed information relating to the products affected may be obtained by visiting the Barbados Government Information Service’s website, at www.gisbarbados.gov.bb.
In addition, all persons who have travelled and bought any of these products from overseas for their personal use should check to confirm that they do not have any of the recalled products.
(BGIS/ Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs)
Recent Local News
- Nishal's plight a wake-up call to parents
- Central Bank opens debt exchange forum on Monday
- Weather Update: Tropical Depression #11 and Tropical Storm Kirk
- Statement from the DLP on the passing of Evelyn Greaves
- Evelyn Greaves an example of dedication and commitment - PM Mottley
- Barbadian diplomat Evelyn Greaves has died
- Mobile App