Five people were taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital this morning following a collision between a car and a van with a trailer attached. The accident occurred at about 5:15 a.m.
Police spokesman, Acting Assistant Superintendent David Welch told Barbados TODAY the car was driven by 42-year-old Evan Durant of Parish Land, who had to be freed by the Barbados Fire Service.
His two male passengers both complained of pain about their body.
The other vehicle was driven by Jamal Hall of West Terrace, who complained of pain to his lower back. His female passenger complained of pain to her left and fingers.
They were all taken to the QEH by ambulance.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App