Barbados Tridents suffered their second consecutive defeat this week in the Caribbean Premier League when they lost to St Lucia Zouks by seven wickets under the Duckworth/Lewis method at the Darren Sammy National Stadium today.
On Wednesday they were handed a 36 run defeat by the Jamaica Tallawahs at Sabina Park.
In today’s match Tridents made 137 for eight off 20 overs, with Kyle Hope top scoring on 55. Kieron Pollard made 20.
Zouks meanwhile, were 131 for three off 16.3 overs. Andre Fletcher was the top scorer on 45, followed by Johnson Charles with 41.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App