Christ Church resident, 33-year-old Nyree Crystal Cassandra Lewis is due to appear in court today, charged with assisting an offender.
Police executed a search warrant at the home of the September Square, St Matthias resident, on Tuesday, where wanted man Romario Lashley was located.
Police issued a wanted bulletin for Lashley earlier this month after he was accused of shooting policeman Shane Newton of Foul Bay, St Philip.
Lashley was killed in a police shooting on Tuesday.
- Tremor jolts Jamaica
- GUYANA - Baby dies after brother feeds him rat poison
- THE BAHAMAS - No ‘rest’ for killer
- REGIONAL - Aide-de-camp to Bahamas’ GG gunned down in front of daughter
- REGIONAL - Counsellor says one suicide committed every week in Jamaica
- JAMAICA - Family, teachers, classmates mourn teen
- Mobile App