Christ Church resident, 33-year-old Nyree Crystal Cassandra Lewis is due to appear in court today, charged with assisting an offender.
Police executed a search warrant at the home of the September Square, St Matthias resident, on Tuesday, where wanted man Romario Lashley was located.
Police issued a wanted bulletin for Lashley earlier this month after he was accused of shooting policeman Shane Newton of Foul Bay, St Philip.
Lashley was killed in a police shooting on Tuesday.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App