Housekeeper Nyree Crystal Cassandra Lewis was granted $10,000 bail after appearing before the District A Magistrates court on the charge of assisting an offender.
Lewis is accused of concealing Romario Lashley at her home in order to impede his apprehension on July 26 without lawful or reasonable authority to do so.
Lashley, who was wanted by police was fatally shot by lawmen.
Lewis was not required to plead to the indictable matter.
She will return to court on November 21.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App