Police are looking into a video circulating on social media showing an altercation involving two men in the car park at Jordan’s Supermarket, Fitts Village, St James.
Lawmen say they are investigating a case of serious bodily harm after a 36-year-old St James resident filed a complaint.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App