Security guard Francis Anthony Alcide has been granted $3,500 bail with one surety after appearing in the Holetown Magistrates Court this morning, charged with serious bodily harm.
Alcide, 45, was arrested in connection with an incident at Fitts Village, St James on Monday, when he was captured on video beating another man, Korey Pilgrim, at a carpark.
The video was circulated on social media.
Alcide pleaded not guilty to the charge, and is due to return to the Holetown Court on November 25th.
He is to report to the District E Police Station every Monday and Friday by 9:00 a.m.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App