Lewis Hamilton dominated the German Grand Prix to move into a 19-point lead in the championship over Mercedes team-mate Nico Rosberg.
Hamilton shot into the lead at the start from second on the grid as Rosberg slipped to fourth, where he finished after a difficult afternoon.
Rosberg was penalised for forcing Red Bull’s Max Verstappen off the track.
The German finished behind Red Bull’s Daniel Ricciardo and Verstappen after being unable to make up the lost time.
It was the icing on the cake for a perfect afternoon for Hamilton, who has put a stranglehold on the championship after a remarkable recovery from a difficult start to the season.
In seven races, Hamilton has turned his season around, moving from a 43-point deficit to Rosberg after five races to his current advantage of just six points short of an entire win. This was his fourth consecutive victory.
SOURCE: BBC SPORTS
- Govt ‘making up’ with former commissioner – Senator Franklyn
- ‘Make money from Sargassum seaweed’
- Fishing boat credit scheme being explored - Humphrey
- Electric buses ‘by year-end’, says Abrahams
- Protest near US Embassy in support of President Nicolas Maduro
- PM denies giving diplomatic passport, $100,000 waiver to Hartley Henry
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- REGIONAL - Haiti inmates escape from Aquin prison
- GUYANA - ‘Clean up the list’
- THE BAHAMAS - Haitian sloop survivors will be repatriated
- Mobile App