The Togetherness Social Group Lime and Booze was bigger and better this year, organisers said.
The tent housing the group’s annual Kadooment Day lime at Malta Station Hill, was crowded as spectators gathered to watch the passing bands.
President of the Togetherness Social Group, Pat Parris, said this is the fifth year the group entertained limers from around the world.
“We are having a good turnout. It is bigger this year. Compliments to Liat our patrons are given bags and bandanas. But people usually look forward to us making sure they have a good time. People started coming from as early as 8:30 this morning.”
Some of the prominent individuals stopping by were Member of Parliament Dale Marshall, Senator Jerome Walcott and Ronnie Carrington among others,” Parris said.
Meanwhile, the bartender was kept busy mixing drinks and refilling cups. There was also a variety of local delights to savour.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App