The body of 21-year-old Timothy Inniss has been found.
Acting police public relations officer inspector Stephen Griffith says Inniss’ body was discovered by two fishermen about a mile and quarter off the Bridgetown Port around 4.20 p.m. yesterday.
Members of the police marine unit and coast guard officials retrieved the body of the Ruby, St Philip resident two days after he allegedly fell off the Harbour Master on the return leg of a cruise organized by Island Republic.
A family member identified his body.
- Govt ‘making up’ with former commissioner – Senator Franklyn
- ‘Make money from Sargassum seaweed’
- Fishing boat credit scheme being explored - Humphrey
- Electric buses ‘by year-end’, says Abrahams
- Protest near US Embassy in support of President Nicolas Maduro
- PM denies giving diplomatic passport, $100,000 waiver to Hartley Henry
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- REGIONAL - Haiti inmates escape from Aquin prison
- GUYANA - ‘Clean up the list’
- THE BAHAMAS - Haitian sloop survivors will be repatriated
- Mobile App