Police say no charges will be brought against the parents of two young children tied with strips of cloth on a bed in a photograph being circulated on social media.
In a statement, police say joint investigations conducted with the Child Care Board revealed there was no abuse or neglect of the children.
Police however said that personnel from the Child Care Board will continue to work with the two families.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App