Police are investigating the sudden death of a 42-year-old man at Oldbury, St Philip last night.
The deceased was discovered in a semiconscious state in the driver’s seat of a motor van which was parked along Oldbury Road, about 9:30. However, he later died at the scene.
Police say that foul play is not suspected at this time but they will await the results of a post-mortem to guide their investigations.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App