Consumers will pay less for gasoline, diesel and kerosene, and more for liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) from midnight tonight.
The retail price of gasoline will move from Bds$2.85 per litre to $2.82, a decrease of three cents per litre. The price of diesel will drop from Bds$2.04 to $1.95, a saving of nine cents. Kerosene will now retail at 90 cents per litre, down from 98 cents.
Meanwhile, liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) will retail at Bds$137.95 per 100 lb. cylinder, up from BBD$135.27, an increase of $2.68 The price of the 25 lb. cylinder is now $39.50, an increase of 58 cents, while the 22 lb. cylinder will cost $34.92, an increase of 51 cents. The price of a 20 lb. cylinder has moved from $31.28 to $31.75, a 47 cents increase.
These adjustments in retail prices are due solely to changes in the CIF (cost, insurance and freight) of these refined products. (BGIS)
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App