Police have arrested and jointly charged three St Lucy men in connection with the recent murder of 49-year-old Andre Hinds of Northumberland in the same parish.
They are Reico Jabarri Akeem Hunte, 24, of Salmons; Romario Broomes, 18, of Checker Hall and Corey Edwards, 31, of Greenidges.
Hinds was shot and killed on Thursday, August 25 after a group of armed men broke into his home and shot him.
The three accused men were expected to appear in the Holetown Magistrates Court today.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App