Police are reporting a major breakthrough in their investigations into the shooting death of 46-year-old Ricardo Bryan of Retreat terrace, Black Rock St Michael.
Bryan was gunned down execution style around 7:50 p.m. on Thursday September 1 in the car park of Lucky Horse Shoe, Warrens St Michael.
Police say a number of persons are currently in custody assisting police in these investigations but are presently withholding details.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App