Police are seeking the public’s assistance in locating 37-year-old Marlon Anthony Smith, alias ‘Brando’, who is wanted in connection with serious criminal matters.
His last known address is Storey Gap, Codrington Hill, St Michael.
He is about five feet, six inches tall, slim, dark with brown eyes.
Smith is advised that he can present himself to the police, accompanied by an attorney-at-law of his choice.
Police say Smith is considered to be armed and dangerous and should not be approached by the public.
Anyone who may know of the whereabouts of Marlon Anthony Smith is asked to contact the police emergency number 211, the nearest police station, or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIPS (8477).
Police have also reminded the public that it is a serious offence to harbor or assist wanted persons. Anyone caught committing this offence can be prosecuted.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App