A fourth man will appear before the District “A” Magistrate court tomorrow in connection with the murder of Andre Hinds, 49, of Northumberland St Lucy.
He is Richan Robert Walrond, 25, of Back Ivy, St Michael.
Hinds was shot and killed on August 25, when a number of men broke into his house and shot him.
Three St Lucy men, Reico Jabarri Akeem Hunte, 24, of Salmons, Romario Broomes, 18, of Checker Hall and Corey Edwards, 31, of Greenidges were also charged and have been remanded to Her Majesty’s Prison at Dodds.
Waldron will also face other charges including one case of kidnapping, four cases of aggravated burglary, one case of kidnapping and one case of robbery.
- Govt ‘making up’ with former commissioner – Senator Franklyn
- ‘Make money from Sargassum seaweed’
- Fishing boat credit scheme being explored - Humphrey
- Electric buses ‘by year-end’, says Abrahams
- Protest near US Embassy in support of President Nicolas Maduro
- PM denies giving diplomatic passport, $100,000 waiver to Hartley Henry
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- REGIONAL - Haiti inmates escape from Aquin prison
- GUYANA - ‘Clean up the list’
- THE BAHAMAS - Haitian sloop survivors will be repatriated
- GUYANA - Student remanded on UG bomb threat charges
- Mobile App