Kevin Don Pedro Chandler, 25, of Chalky Mount, St Andrew is set to appear before the District “D” Magistrate court tomorrow on a string of charges.
Police have charged Chandler with unlawful possession of a firearm, unlawful possession of ammunition, unlawful possession of cannabis, no driver’s licence, and no third party insurance.
Chandler was arrested last Friday when police were conducting routine vehicle checks in the area of Proute, St Thomas.
Police discovered that Chandler was not the holder of a Driver’s Licence, and that the vehicle was not covered by third party insurance.
Lawmen also discovered the firearm, ammunition and cannabis during a search of the vehicle.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App