Police are seeking the public’s assistance in locating a missing boy.
Kobie Renaldo Harewood, 16, of Block 4F Madison Terrace, Deacons Farm, St Michael left home about 1:30 p.m. yesterday and was last seen about 2:00 p.m. at Brandons beach. At the time he was wearing short grey pants and an orange T- shirt.
Kobie is muscular and is about six feet in height. He is dark in complexion and has a flat forehead, a broad nose, thick lips, big ears and long arms. He walks with an erect appearance and speaks with a rough voice. Kobie also has a tattoo on the inside of his left arm with the words “hope and faith”.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Kobie Harewood is asked to contact the Black Rock Police Station at telephone number 417-7500/7501, emergency number 211, or the nearest police station.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App