Four St Michael men have been charged with the murder of Ricardo Anthony Bryant.
They are Kiastan Hallam Clarke, 23, of 2nd Avenue, Green Hill; Jason Shamin Blenman, 20, of Pounders Road, Bush Hall; Hakeem Deshon, Jeremy Griffith, 22, of Well Gap, Cave Hill and Stefan Akobo Nkosi Branch, 21, of Richmond Gap.
Bryant, 46 was fatally shot in the car park of the Lucky Horseshoe in Warrens on September 1.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App