Police are continuing their investigations into last night’s road fatality, which claimed the life of Austrian national Wolsgang Maritsch.
The 50 year-old man of #31 Kings Beach Villa, Road View, St Peter was driving along Road View when he lost control of his motor car and collided with a pole. He subsequently died at the scene.
His passenger, 33-year-old Angus Doyle of # 32 Kings Beach Villa, Road View, St Peter, complained of chest pains and was transported to hospital by ambulance, where he has been receiving medical attention.
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App