Two men are currently in police custody in connection with a major seizure of firearms, ammunition and drugs.
Last Thursday, officers attached to the major Crime and Tactical Response Units of the Royal Barbados Police Force conducted at operation at Blades Hill #2, St Philip, where a large quantity of assorted ammunition, a number of firearms, and a quantity of cannabis were seized.
Investigations are continuing.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App