A man said to be in his late 30s remains in stable condition at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital following a stabbing incident around 5:00 a.m.
According to the police, the man received several wounds about the body after being involved in an altercation with another man at Alkins Land, Eagle Hall, St Michael.
Police are continuing investigations.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App