Peter Bradshaw is set to face a number of serious charges before the courts today.
The 51-year-old, whose real name is Adrian Fitzgerald Bradshaw of Storey Gap, Codrington, St Michael, is jointly charged with Brian Barry King, 30, of Block 18, Hilltop, Princess Royal Avenue, Pinelands, St Michael in connection with last week’s seizure of a large quantity of firearms, ammunition and drugs at #2 Blades Hill, St Philip.
Bradshaw and King are charged with unlawful possession of 626 rounds of ammunition, unlawful possession of three firearms and unlawful possession of cannabis weighing 84.8 pounds.
Bradshaw, a convicted murderer, was released from Her Majesty’s Prison Dodds on March 12 this year after being incarcerated since 1985 for the murder of 74-year-old plantation owner Cyril Sisnett.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App