A man of accused of being a con artist appeared before the District ‘C’ Magistrates court today.
Jason Renaldo Ashton, 30, of no fixed place of abode, has been charged with nine counts of theft that were committed within the jurisdictions of the District ‘B’, District ‘A’, Worthings, Oistins and Black Rock police stations.
Ashton was the subject of a recent social media message, which warned the public, especially women, to be wary of a con artist who was driving behind vehicles and pretending to want to offer assistance.
The offences were reportedly committed between July 23rd and September 17th.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App