Peter Bradshaw and Brian Barry King were today remanded to Her Majesty’s Prison Dodds after making their second appearance at the District ‘C’ Magistrate court.
The two men are charged with unlawful possession of 626 rounds of ammunition, unlawful possession of three firearms and unlawful possession of cannabis weighing 84.8 pounds.
They were arrested last Thursday following a police operation in # 2 Blades Hill, St Philip where the ammunition, firearms and drugs were discovered.
Acting Chief Magistrate Christopher Bird ordered the two men to re-appear in court on October 20th, 2016.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App