The Royal Barbados Police Force (RBPF) is reminding members of the public desirous of hosting an event that they must apply for police services and the relevant licenses in a timely manner to avoid disappointment.
In a statement, the RBPF also advised that it is imperative they consult with police before finalizing arrangements with COSCAP or other entities.
The RBPF says applications for minor events such as karaoke, must be made four weeks before the event.
Applications for all major events such as Reggae on the Hill, must be made three months prior to the event.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App