Here is latest statement issued by the Department of Emergency Management.
Members of the public are advised that the severe weather system located east of Barbados continues to pose a threat to the island and as a result the Department of Emergency Management has advised all persons to exercise to all necessary precautions and remain indoors until further notice.
Officials from the Barbados Meteorological Service indicate that the Hurricane Hunter aircraft is presently currently investigating the system and they are awaiting the results of those findings before issuing further advisories.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App