Police are seeking the public’s assistance in locating missing 54-year-old Christopher Hawkesworth of 29 Rock Dundo Heights, St Michael.
Hawkesworth was last seen by his wife at 7 o’clock yesterday morning when he left home in a hired motor car to take his children to school.
At the time he was wearing a dark blue dirty denim jeans, burnt orange polo shirt, and tan, red and off-white shoes.
Hawkesworth is five feet seven inches tall, medium built, light brown complexion and has curly hair.
His left ear is pierced once, and he has a tattoo on his right arm with the words mom and dad, and Chris beneath them with birds at the side.
Police are asking anyone with information relating to the whereabouts of Christopher Hawkesworth to contact emergency number 211, Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIPS (8477), the District A police station at 430-7246/7242, or the nearest police station.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App