Police have made a major breakthrough in their investigations into the unnatural death of the man discovered lying motionless on the roadway at the corner of George Street and Belmont Road St Michael.
He has been identified as 39-year-old David Delisle Harewood of no fixed place of abode.
Harewood’s body was discovered around 2:10 a.m. on Monday, October 3, 2016, by a police mobile unit.
A number of people are assisting police their investigations into the matter.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App