Murder accused Shamar Omar Ishmael 25, of 1st Ave Jackson, St Michael was remanded to Her Majesty Prison Dodds after appearing before the District ‘A’ Magistrate Court today.
Ishmael who was charged with the murder of Kevin Brewster, 34, of Arsenal Playing Field, Jackson, St Michael was not required to plea to the indictable offence.
Magistrate Kristie-Cuffy-Sargeant ordered Ishamel to return to court on November 8th.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App