Police are seeking the assistance of the public in locating a missing man.
Missing is 79-year-old Gordon Belfield Alleyne, alias “Giant”, of Church Gap Hill, Hillaby, St. Thomas. He was last seen between 9:30 p.m. on October 10 and 1:20 p.m. on October 11. His clothing is unknown and he suffers from Alzheimer’s.
Alleyne is 181 centimers tall, brown complexion, medium built, round bald head, oval face, medium nose, big ears, normal mouth, short neck, broad shoulders, large hands and feet, walks hunched over, slightly bowed legged, deep voice, pleasant manner, and speaks with a Barbadian accent.
Anyone with information relative to the whereabouts of Gordon Belfied Alleyne is asked to contact District ‘F’ Police Station at telephone numbers 433-1540, or 433-2320, the Emergency number 211 or the nearest Police Station.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App