Murder accused Philip Mark Anthony Griffith was remanded to prison when he appeared in the District ‘E’, Holetown Magistrate Court before Magistrate Wanda Blair this morning.
Griffith, 32, of Butlers Ave, Spooners Hill, St Michael, has been charged with the murder of 54-year-old Frederick Christopher Hawksworth of Rock Dundo Heights, St Michael.
He was not required to plea to the indictable charge and has been booked to reappear in court on November 10.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App