The Police have formally charged 32-year-old Philip Mark Anthony Griffith of Butlers Ave, Spooners Hill, St Michael for the murder of 54-year-old Frederick Christopher Hawksworth of Rock Dundo Heights, St Michael.
Hawksworth’s motionless body was discovered by a police mobile unit on October 1 in the front seat of car parked off the road in a bushy track which leads from Mullins Road onto Bakers, St Peter, one day after he was reported missing.
Griffith is expected to appear before the Holetown Magistrate Court today.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App