The Police are investigating the death of 58-year-old Anthony Cameron Denny of Harlington, St Philip which occurred sometime after 1:00 a.m. today whilst at Crane Beach St. Philip
Preliminary investigations suggest that around 1:05 a.m., the deceased and a friend were on the sea rocks where they were fishing. While packing up to leave for home, Denny reportedly fell off the sea rocks into the sea. His friend immediately raised an alarm in an effort to get help for his friend who had fallen approximately 100 feet , before disappearing under the water.
The body later washed ashore at Foul Bay Beach, St Philip.
- REGIONAL - Haitians seek water, food as businesses reopen
- GUYANA - Disabled woman perishes in fire
- REGIONAL - Bahamas Govt places repatriations of Haitians on hold amid unrest
- TRINIDAD - Police capture one of the country’s most wanted men
- CRICKET-WI/ENG-West Indies bracing for strong challenge, says Hope
- GUYANA - Vice Chancellor denies running University broke as staff calls for audit
- Mobile App