The Barbados Meteorological service says a weak trough system continues to linger across the island.
Today’s weather will be mostly fair, however some afternoon shower and thunderstorm activity is likely to occur mostly over central and northern districts.
Recent Local News
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- Mobile App