Barbadian citizens interested in studying in the United Kingdom (UK) in 2017 can now apply for a scholarship under the Commonwealth Scholarship or Fellowship Plan.
The Government of Britain is offering the scholarships at postgraduate level to students who intend to pursue a one-year taught masters or a doctoral degree of three years’ duration.
Applicants should, by October 2017, hold a first degree with upper second class honours, or a second class degree and a relevant postgraduate qualification.
Candidates must be able to take up their awards in October 2017, and those applying for doctoral studies must provide the Commission with evidence of support from a prospective supervisor from at least one of their chosen institutions in the UK at the time of application.
For further information and application forms, individuals should visit http://bit.ly/cscuk-scholarships-developing-cw.
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App