Police have arrested and formally charged 17-year-old Kwame Everton Dashawn Yearwood of Grove Tenantry, St George with the offence of serious indecency which was committed during the month of September 2016.
Yearwood was the subject of a recent social media posting showing a male engaging in inappropriate sexual conduct with a minor.
He is expected to appear before the District ‘A’ Magistrate Court today.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App