Police now have in custody 42-year-old David Anderson McDonald Reeves.
Reeves, of Holders Land, Kew Road, Bank Hall, St Michael, was the subject of a wanted bulletin issued Tuesday night.
He surrendered to the police accompanied by an attorney-at-law on Wednesday and is currently assisting with investigations.
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- GUYANA: Body of child found after gold mine collapses
- REGIONAL - Cruise Line warns passengers to avoid Fish Fry area in Bahamas
- Mobile App