A crew from the Barbados Water Authority (BWA) was today working to repair a burst 16-inch main near Springer Memorial School.
One customer who reported the incident to the BWA, said she heard the sound around 5:30 this morning.
There were reports of flooding in some nearby areas, and Barbados TODAY understands that the Belle pumping stations was shut as a result of the incident.
- Local News
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App