Police are investigating a fire which occurred sometime after 8:00 last night at Webster Industrial Estate, Wildey, St Michael, which extensively damaged a two-storey building.
The building is co-owned by Anthony Selby of Bay Street, and Firgoss Inc. located at 46 Warrens Industrial Park, St Michael.
Carlos Bakery, a dance studio and offices spaces housed in the building were all affected.
Police are asking anyone who can provide information to assist with their investigations to contact emergency number 211 or the nearest police station.
Recent Local News
- St Nicholas Abbey Heritage Railway tours off to smooth start
- Barbados records first road fatality for 2019
- Man, 18, missing while swimming at Brandon's Beach
- Police investigating sudden death of woman constable
- Minor injuries reported after serious accident
- Man, 18, missing while swimming at Brandon’s Beach
- GUYANA - Probe launched into death of cancer patients
- TRINIDAD - Gov't prepares legislation to treat with asylum seekers
- GUYANA - Legislator who brought down gov't may have committed treason
- GUYANA - Gov't maintains position regarding incident involving Venezuelan navy
- JAMAICA - Twenty murders in first week of 2019
- Caribbean islands record three earthquakes in 24 hours
- Mobile App